Complaint Review: Pacifika Appliance Repair

• Updated: Tue, December 10, 2013

• Reported By: Sean — Woodland California
Pacifika Appliance Repair
2701 Del Paso Rd Ste 130-261 Sacramento, California USA

Pacifika Appliance Repair ignored uncaring insulting and unhelpful but charged $$$ during Thanksgiving Sacramento California

I have a Samsung fridge that isn't cooling. They came out, and "fixed the problem". 2 days later it was discovered it was still not working, so they came back out and "fixed the problem" again.

I was charged 400 dollars by them, and was told it was a deal. We didn't touch the fridge for a day, and found it's still not working. I've called them 4 times over a week, and emailed them as well. I feel ripped off and could have used my 400 dollars towards buying a new fridge.

Another issue is the lack of communication. When they first "fixed it", I called them back as soon as it was apparent it wasn't working and didn't get a response for a couple days. When I finally left a frustrated message, the owner Nick called me back and said the part is coming, and laughed that no one had called me. I believe this is a very small family business as the same guy came out twice, and only Nick answered the phone. He was laughing at himself not calling me back. Very insulting.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2013 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacifika-Appliance-Repair/Sacramento-California-95835/Pacifika-Appliance-Repair-ignored-uncaring-insulting-and-unhelpful-but-charged-during-1105829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacifika Appliance Repair