Complaint Review: pack n ship

• Updated: Fri, September 06, 2013

• Reported By: Derek — West Grove Pennsylvania
pack n ship
25 Jenners Village Center, West Grove, PA 19390 west grove, Pennsylvania USA

Pack-N-Ship Pack-N-Ship placed the wrong shipping labels on my package West Grove Pennsylvania

Pack-N-Ship sent two of my packages to the wrong address by not properly placing the correct label on the box.  I called the owner to seek out help with this problem and he took no fault for this.  All I was seeking was a way to solve this problem by directing me on how to provide labels to the two individuals who received the wrong package.  He was very rude to me as was his employee.  I would not use this company for any services as they cost me over $500.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pack-n-ship/west-grove-Pennsylvania-19390/Pack-N-Ship-Pack-N-Ship-placed-the-wrong-shipping-labels-on-my-package-West-Grove-Pennsyl-1082180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pack n ship