Complaint Review: Page Free Publishing

• Submitted: Sat, December 13, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 13, 2008

• Reported By:roslyn New York
Page Free Publishing
PO Box 23, Ostego, Michigan U.S.A.

Page Free Publishing IS A SCAM... DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY ! Ostego Michigan

Do not make the same mistake I did and use PAge free publishing. I published a book 16 months ago and know for a fact I have sold several hundred copies of my book as I see fellow colleagues using my book at different institutions yet I have not received a single penny in royalties. I have contacted Kim Blagg on numerous occasions and was told to be patient and that it can take up to one year to get royalties.

It has been over one year and still not a single royalty check. It is clearly stated on their website that royalties can take 9-12 months but is has been 16 months. THey claim they send quarterly checks and emails to let you nkow how many books you have sold. This is all inaccurate and a complete money making scam as far as I am concerned. Furthermore, they do not respond back to numerous emails that I have sent.

The phone number is disconnected. They have there website up and you can contact them via email but I have not heard from them. The last time I heard from them was 6 months ago when they emailed me if I wanted to pay even more money to help market the book further. I told them I have sold many copies and don't have a single dime in royalties and before I dish out another $1,000, I want to collect royalties on what I have sold.

I have not heard from then since. I am forced to take legal action now. I was not going to bother with them, until I noticed another person complain about Page free thru rip off report. I realized that I am not the only one that is getting ripped off by page free and Kim Blagg and this disappoints and frustrates me even more ! Thus I will now be more proactive in getting my royalties back from this company and DO NOT RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE.

Anang
roslyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2008 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Page-Free-Publishing/Ostego-Michigan-49078/Page-Free-Publishing-IS-A-SCAM-DO-NOT-USE-THIS-COMPANY-Ostego-Michigan-400988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Page Free Publishing