Complaint Review: Page Plus Wireless Raleigh

• Updated: Thu, January 16, 2014

• Reported By: Steve — Rockford Tennessee
Page Plus Wireless Raleigh
6204 Daimler Way Ste 103 Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Page Plus Wireless Raleigh Company refuses to replace or compensate for defective merchandise after RMA proper return Raleigh North Carolina

As a Page Plus Cellular dealer, I purchased a lot of 6 phones from Page Plus Wireless Raleigh (an authorized Page Plus master dealer) on 9/4/2012.   I found one of the phones to be defective and obtained an RMA and returned the defective phone on 11/13/2012.  I never received a replacement or word that any more action was required by me.  I just called today after realizing this issue was never resolved, and I was still out $37 plus shipping.

When I called on the phone today, I was flat out told it has been too long, they cannot do anything about it, and they should be charging me for holding the phone for so long.  What?  a defective phone that they had sent to me?  Really?  Also, they had no record of my invoice number that I read to them.  They were very irritated that I was even calling for a resolution this late in the game.  I'm a fair guy.  I just want another phone or my money back.  I paid good money in good faith.

Received defective merchandise.  Returned it at my cost with proper RMA and FedEx tracking.  Never to be heard from again.   So, all potential Page Plus phone buyers and dealers beware of this merchant and stay away.  On the flip side, I also purchased from Page Plus NC, Charlotte, and they were the opposite:  excellent at communication and promptly replaced any defective merchandise.  Stay away from Page Plus Raleigh.  Poor attitude.  Poor customer service.  Rip off for me in the end.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2014 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Page-Plus-Wireless-Raleigh/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27607/Page-Plus-Wireless-Raleigh-Company-refuses-to-replace-or-compensate-for-defective-merchan-1116011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Page Plus Wireless Raleigh