Complaint Review: Paintless-Dent-Repairs.net

• Submitted: Wed, March 12, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, March 12, 2014

• Reported By: Ryan — Witchita Kansas
1471 Glenneyre St. Laguna Beach, California USA

Paintless-Dent-Repairs.net Superior Auto Institute, nodents.com, no dents, superiorautoinstitute.com Paintless-Dent-Repairs.net Ripoff Lied To Me ripoff Lied cheated stole my money Watch Out For These Liars Laguna Beach California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: FAKE (Again). Nice try competitor ;)

I’m glad I’m not the only one that got scammed. I was starting to feel stupid! These guys sucked me into sending them $5000 bucks. They said they would train me to fix cars. Brian, the BS sales guy, he really poured it on thick to get my money. Brian gave me 4 other guys to call, now if figure I was set up on that too. Don't call Toll Free 888-992-3464 they will just steal your money. Scam Scam Scam, hey Brian Jump give my money back, all of it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2014 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paintless-Dent-Repairsnet/Laguna-Beach-California-92651/Paintless-Dent-Repairsnet-Superior-Auto-Institute-nodentscom-no-dents-superiorautoin-1130302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paintless-Dent-Repairs.net

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

FAKE (Again). Nice try competitor ;)

AUTHOR: Brian J. - ()

1) We at SAI have never trained anyone named Ryan.

2) The so-called 'trainee' lists our address as Laguna Beach- we moved our headquaerters to a world class facility over 3 years ago in another city- but if someone never attended our training and only looked at our website they might think we still existed in Laguna Beach..  nice try, fake. I highly doubt someone would come file a report with the wrong address.

3) The 'trainee' talks about $5000. Our Training is normally $2500 unless we are running a promotion. (currently have a promotion for a 2 Week PDR for $2500 for select dates).

These prices coupled with our exceptional training royally piss of our competition, which seemingly regularly now post fake reviews.

4)We have 100's of video testimonials that can be seen at http://youtube.com/user/pdrtrainingschool

Want to talk with any students, either former or current in class this week? No problem. Pick ANYONE. Why? Because our students love us and all have agreed to give real and accurate testimonials.

I'm going to call this 'person' out right here, right now (like all the others). Your real name, date you trained and which one of our locations. We also take pictures with all of our students- post up your pic with me and prove you are legit.

Won't happen, because this is a fake report. This is VERY likely posted by a competitor who has dozens of legit reports/complaints. Do your research and you will see the dozens of complaints I am referencing.The sad thing is Rip off Report allows people to post up reviews like this, attacking legitimate companies with impeccable track records and hard working people, who take immense pride in what they do. It's flat out WRONG.

We have an impeccable online reputation and track record. As always, I'm available for any questions 1-888-992-3464

Call for details: 1-888-992-3464

ps: competitor: keep posting this crap. You can't take a good company down like Superior Auto Institute and all the hard working people here and their families. We stand united, strong and proud.