Complaint Review: paladin auto service

• Updated: Mon, July 23, 2012

• Reported By: D.T. — new port richey Florida USA
paladin auto service
siesta lane Internet United States of America

paladin auto service they finaly got debra noonan for atempted fraud. about time. she was arested 2 days ago. there is karma lmao. d.t. Internet

*General Comment: HAAAAHAAA

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Monday update 3-5-2012

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: REBUTTAL TO YOUR UPDATE

*Author of original report: missed you

*Author of original report: hearing

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Not what you think.... and not true

they finaly got debra noonan of paladin auto service. for atemped fraud. ha. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2012 06:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/paladin-auto-service/internet/paladin-auto-service-they-finaly-got-debra-noonan-for-atempted-fraud-about-time-she-was-829481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on paladin auto service

#1 General Comment

HAAAAHAAA

AUTHOR: chas - (United States of America)

Wow you look just as ugly in your mugshot as you do in person. You know how we know you habitually lie Deborah? No one would ever romantically pursue your ugly fat ass.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Monday update 3-5-2012

AUTHOR: Debra - (U.S.A.)

Thank you for the wonderful card at my shop and also the ones left at a local sports bar (owned by a family member). We have video of you at both. Thank you so much.

Very Sincerely,

Debbie

I am now having a great day!!!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

REBUTTAL TO YOUR UPDATE

AUTHOR: Debra - (U.S.A.)

I think this speakd for itself Mr.Talbot. You took two people to court on the same day for the same reason and you lost both times. You still hold a vendetta since this is how yoou make your living. I do work 6 days a week, and do not live in the manner that you do. I would assume this is why your wife even divorced you since you cant get along with anyone. You have tried to make trouble wherever you went and you hate anyone who has a better life than you do. No I don't live in a dumb like you and I do have morals way beyond yours. Just for the record this issue has nothing to do with my business and soon you will see that I am not wrong at all in anyway. Since you pride yourself on being in court I am sure you will personally meet my attorney under different circumstances that will directly concern you and the witch hunt that you have been on since you lost in 2002. Vengence will never bring anything good Mr.Talbot.

missed you

AUTHOR: D.T. - (USA)

sorry i missed you in court today.i will see you april 2 at 1:00 . every one you ripped off is welcome  to show up.yours truly. lmao

hearing

AUTHOR: D.T. - (USA)

see you at the hearing the 28 th. i will be there to suport the person taking [YOU to court. i am happy, happy.

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Not what you think.... and not true

AUTHOR: Debra - (U.S.A.)

To begin Mr, T.... ever since you lost one of the many lawsuits you have tried to pursue against many people you have held a serve vendetta against me. I also shunned your romantic advances while my husband was having his first stroke which eventually killed him. We went to court you lost I won the truth prevailed. you then tried contacting anyone that had an issue that you could possibly team up with and "attack" me. since you have seen fit to call me a fat b***h many times, I will now lower myself to your standards and call you the dirty greasy wanna be biker that you are and you stink. that done, returning to professionalism, the charges against me I assure you will not hold as I am not legally involved nor is my business. and therefore that is none of your business but this rag of a website lets low lives like you go on and slander people that they can not legally find any reason for wrong doing. many of the people that have written on here (nearly all) are your friends and are the same type of person that you are if you know what i mean. These people have told me that you sent them to me and so have others that refused to go along with you. I am now actively pursuing you for what you are and you will definitely hear from my attorney. You are a lying conniving unemployed living off the government defaming fraudulent individual. Look forward to seeing you in court MR.TALBUT  Also becareful what you write because you are responsible for what you have already wrote and so are your croonies. And just for the record atempt is spelled Attempt, use spell check. But then again that is obviously higher than your IQ.
 Sincerely