Complaint Review: palisades acquisition xvi llc

• Submitted: Fri, April 20, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 20, 2012

• Reported By: Sandra — Derby Kansas United States of America
palisades acquisition xvi llc
702 KING FARM BLVD, STE 500 ROCKVILLE, Maryland United States of America

palisades acquisition xvi llc Asta Funding PALISADES ACQUISITION XVI LLC garnished my bank account. I have my mortgage to pay, along with a new baby coming that I need to buy for. I have never heard of this company. When I call them, all I ROCKVILLE, Maryland

I tried to access my bank account, only to find I had no money in there.  Called the bank and they said

PALISADES ACQUISITION XVI LLC through the use of a Kansas City Law Firm had garnished my account.  The total they wanted was over 14,000.  They took what they could out of my account leaving.  Leaving me nothing.  I had just mailed out several bill payments, including my mortgage.  I also have a new  baby to arrive in early June, that I need to get ready for.  I have never received any written statement from this organization.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2012 04:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/palisades-acquisition-xvi-llc/ROCKVILLE-Maryland-20850/palisades-acquisition-xvi-llc-Asta-Funding-PALISADES-ACQUISITION-XVI-LLC-garnished-my-bank-871193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on palisades acquisition xvi llc