Complaint Review: Palisades Collection

• Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: ColleenM — New Jersey
Palisades Collection
210 Sylvan Ave Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey United States of America

Palisades Collection PALISADES ARE SCAMMERS - THEY SEARCH CREDIT REPORTS FOR VICTEMS Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey

These people harassed me EVERY SINGLE DAY at my job like clockwork for an AT&T debt that I had paid and another AT&T debt that was fake! When I explained all this to the guy, he gave me some BS double talk hoping I would be too stupid to see through it. AND both of these "debts" were over 7 years old!!!!  AND I saw Palisades ran my credit report!!! NO collection agency should be running my credit report. They run credit reports for new victims. EVERY SINGLE DAY for almost a year, they would leave a message on  my voicemail at work. I didn't escape these scammers until I got a new job! Do not pay them. I believe they search old debts and make up the collections. They were not affililiated with AT&T.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palisades-Collection/Englewood-Cliffs-New-Jersey-/Palisades-Collection-PALISADES-ARE-SCAMMERS-THEY-SEARCH-CREDIT-REPORTS-FOR-VICTEMS-Engl-1042481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palisades Collection