Complaint Review: Palm Beach Auto Direct

Palm Beach Auto Direct
1335 Old Dixie Highway Palm Beach , Florida USA

Palm Beach Auto Direct Fraud and RipeOff Palm Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: No...See a Doctor

I bid on E-Bay motors ref a 2006 Chrysler 300 SRT and won the bid. I paid my 500 dollar deposit within 12 hours and paid my full 14,400 by cashiers check to the dealership within 48 hours. Mark, the Sales manager advised me that he would send the vehicle after finding a cheap transport company to get the the vehicle. This was on a Friday, by the following Tuesday, I had no word about the vehicle I just purchased. I started calling the dealership and got no answer. The secretary answered the phone the following Friday (7 days later) and advised me that he was still looking for a transport company to get me the vehicle and I could not talk to him because "Mark" was away at an auction. I then took it upon myself to find a transport company to pick up my vehicle and bring it to me asap. I was getting worried that this dealership was a fraud. After spending 150 dollars on a deposit, the transport company arrived at the dealership to pick up the vehicle. The dealership refused to give the transport company the vehicle. Mark then was forced to call me and tell me he sold the vehicle to another buyer. He told me this doesn't happen all the time but it does happen. I then became very upset and he assured me he would find me a vehicle just like the one I purchased. I have called the dealership over 50 times in a 30 day period to get updates and all i get told is that "Mark" was unavailable. It is my opinion that he sold the car for far more then what I won the bid on it for. This dealership should not be in business nor should it go ignored that this type of behavior is "Happens" at this dealership all the time. I put a stop payment on the check, but I'm still out of 500 dollar deposit, 150 dollar deposit for the transport, and 30 days of stress. Do not buy from this dealership. A bid is a binding contract that they obviously don't care about. I'm contacting the attorney general, Better Buisness Bureau, local DMV law enforcement and a attorney.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palm-Beach-Auto-Direct/Palm-Beach-Florida-33403/Palm-Beach-Auto-Direct-Fraud-and-RipeOff-Palm-Beach-Florida-1059989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palm Beach Auto Direct

No...See a Doctor

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

Anyone who would send $14000+ to buy some USED car sight unseen needs professional help ASAP!