• Report: #819239

• Submitted: Sat, January 07, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: Dr. Ed — Valrico Florida United States of America
Palm Beach Jewelry
6400 East Rogers Circle Boca Raton, FL 33499 Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

Palm Beach Jewelry Attempted Fraud with my Credit card Boca Raton, Florida

*Consumer Comment: palm beach ripoff

*UPDATE Employee: We wish to ensure your issue has been resolved

I have been a customer of Palm Beach Jewelry and had no complaints until recently. Couple of weeks ago I ordered some jewelry for Christmas presents. I ordered the Jewelry in two different sessions within a two hour period. Palm Beach Jewelry charged my credit cards and held the merchandise supposedly until they could confirm my identity. Here is a company that has all my information in their data base including my Visa and Mastercard numbers and info. and proceeded to attempt to play games with me. I was upset and let them know that I wanted both orders cancelled and that they delete any and all information on me and my credit cards info. They stated that they did just that but it wasn't true. They charged my credit card immediately and attempted to stall on my orders. I would not have any of it. Last I checked they charges were still on my card. Seems the company is in some financial trouble and is attempting to collect funds without delivering. I would stay away from this company until they can prove that they are honest and can deliver. Buyer Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2012 01:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palm-Beach-Jewelry/Boca-Raton-Florida-33499/Palm-Beach-Jewelry-Attempted-Fraud-with-my-Credit-card-Boca-Raton-Florida-819239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palm Beach Jewelry

palm beach ripoff

AUTHOR: gody - ()

my wife ordered two rings from palm beach jewelry on 07/06/2013. the order amount was $162.90, but seh sent them $164.23. on 08/08/2013 i called them and asked why we have not received the order, they said that we still owed them $10.11. palm beach jewelry never tried to call us nor wirte us about this and when i asked them why, they said they didn't have a phone number or address, which is a lie because my wife has ordered jewelry from them in the recent past. they did cash the check on 07/17/2013. so i told them to keep their jewelry and give me a full refund. at 2:39 on 08/08/2013 they called me and said that they were going to waive the $10.11 and send us the jewelry and i told them to give me a full refund or i was going to file a criminal complaint with a postal inspector and sue them them in civil court. latter some lady named cassandra called from palm beach and said they will give me a full refund and said they will send the check out on 08/09/2013. i told her i wanted e-mail confermation, which i did get. i am waiting to see if they keep their word, if they don't than i will nail them with mail fraud and sue them in civil court. do not trust this company! they are crooks!

We wish to ensure your issue has been resolved

AUTHOR: Palm Beach Jewelry Customer Support - (United States of America)

Dear Dr. Ed

We strive daily to ensure that all our customers are handled in a professional manner and that all issues have been resolved in a timely manner. I assure you our company is not in financial jeopardy. We have added additional security measures to protect our customers from potential fraud.  Certain orders are placed on Security Hold so our Verifications Department can confirm their validity.  This may delay an order by a day or two but we appreciate your understanding of the importance of this procedure. We do ask that if you have any further issues, to contact us directly at 888-299-4116 and we will be more than happy to resolve your issue and clarify any concerns you may have.