Complaint Review: Palm Harbor Homes Conroe Tx

• Reported By: Tami McCants — Montgomery Texas
Palm Harbor Homes Conroe Tx
15396 Interstate 45 S Conroe, , Texas USA

Palm Harbor Homes Conroe Tx Don't do business here! Conroe, Texas

Liars!  These people are a used car lot selling mobile homes. They will never give you the price on a home! You have to beg to get pricing information and then it is different for everyone...if you get one at all.  Manager Dustin determines the pricing. Then he told me twice that he would rather give me a home for FREE than have me buy from another company.  I put $1000 down on a home and was told if we changed our mind we could just tell them and we would have to wait 15 days for the money back. We told Joy on Sept 3, 2013 we were not going to buy the home the were trying to push off on us.  Now Sept 20th we are still waiting on the $$. Temp in office said she was never notified of return downpayment to even process it. SHE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED NOW and they were then!!  From the top of corporate down.  Then they tell me I have to take a copy of bank statement in to show check cleared...wouldn't that have shown on their records???  So, I took the statement to the Conroe office, along with a copy of cleared check.  Funny thing was that Dustin's truck and Joy's car were both there, the lights were on in their offices and they had both disappeared...(hiding)...no other customers there!   Why would they hide if they were on the up and up???  It is OBVIOUS they weren't on the up and up!  DO NOT DO BUSINESS HERE!!!  Oh, still waiting on my FREE home!  I bought a Clayton and could not be happier!!  I get to pick up my downpayment next week...AT THEIR OFFICE!  Sure hope I run into them!  It would be nice to see my new friends!  :)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2013 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palm-Harbor-Homes-Conroe-Tx/Conroe-Texas-77384/Palm-Harbor-Homes-Conroe-Tx-Dont-do-business-here-Conroe-Texas-1085994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palm Harbor Homes Conroe Tx