Complaint Review: palm loan advances

• Updated: Sun, September 30, 2012

• Reported By: Dianne — Red Oak Texas United States of America
palm loan advances
Internet, Nevada United States of America

palm loan advances I check my account regularly,I saw a 30.00 dollar charge that was not aurthorized.I contacted them they keep telling me their putting it back.this has not happened. Internet, Nevada

This company is aware of what they are doing to people,it is called stealing. they tell you to watch your account because they are putting the money back in your account ,but it never shows up. they took my money on July 26,2012 I contacted them July 27 and several other times to be told the same thing.I even talked to Sam who is suppose to be a manager,the other people just give you their ID#.I think this whole company should be brought up on charges of fraud and deception.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2012 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/palm-loan-advances/Internet-Nevada-/palm-loan-advances-I-check-my-account-regularlyI-saw-a-3000-dollar-charge-that-was-not-948818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on palm loan advances