Complaint Review: Palm Research

• Updated: Tue, February 08, 2011

• Reported By: Pissed Off — North Carolina United States of America
Palm Research
Internet, California United States of America

Palm Research Still has not paid me for surveys taken last year. Internet, California

I started taking surveys in March of 2010 and took my last one in September of 2010. I have sent several emails to request a payment and still have not received a dime.

I take surveys for several companies and never have to wait this long for payment and I always receive a response when I send an email to the other survey companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2011 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palm-Research/Internet-California-/Palm-Research-Still-has-not-paid-me-for-surveys-taken-last-year-Internet-California-692739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palm Research