Complaint Review: palm54

• Submitted: Sun, January 20, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 20, 2013

• Reported By: jimmyrnr — woodland hills California United States of America
palm54
401 Janet Dr,Centralia, IL 62801 United States Internet United States of America

palm54 dave palmer Call me an "A**hole" bought from me on ebay then returned but did not return all that he bought. Stole my ram and sent back something different Internet

Dave Palmer bought from me on ebay and was unhappy with what he got. He decided it was only worth half of what he paid so I refunded what he paid and told him to send it back. He decided to send me 1/2 of what I was asking so he sent me 1/2 the amount and did not want to send back what I sold him. I refunded the money and told him to return my stuff. He replied and I quote "OK a**hole. I tried to be nice and fair with you....screw you...send my $60 back and I will return it all including the junk board. Include a prepaid shipping label" I sent him his money and he decided to send back only part of what I sent him and change part of the order to what he wanted to send.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2013 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/palm54/internet/palm54-dave-palmer-Call-me-an-Ahole-bought-from-me-on-ebay-then-returned-but-did-not-r-1000240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on palm54