Complaint Review: Palmetto Health Labs

• Updated: Wed, April 16, 2014

• Reported By: William — PHILADELPHIA Pennsylvania
Palmetto Health Labs
500 Bic Drive Milford, Connecticut USA

Palmetto Health Labs Referred to Customer Service but given non-existent number. Milford Connecticut

I ordered a sample of Rigidderm from Palmetto Health Labs.  The product did not work as advertised.  I attempted to return the product but to no avail.  There was no contact information on the packing slip and no one I spoke to at Palmetto could provide me with their Customer Service Department phone number.  One individual who called himself "Bob" gave me a fictious number to call just to get me off the phone.  He said the Customer Service Number was "1-203-296-1558.  I called back and spoke to another representative who stated "that they did not have the number to their Customer Service Department.  I am convinced that this is a SCAM.  I am raising a red flag with my banking institution to prevent any future payments/charges and withdrawals from Palmetto Health Labs.  Cavet Emprior... Let the buyer beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palmetto-Health-Labs/Milford-Connecticut-06461/Palmetto-Health-Labs-Referred-to-Customer-Service-but-given-non-existent-number-Milford-1139281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palmetto Health Labs