Complaint Review: Palmetto Marketing

• Submitted: Thu, November 30, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, November 30, 2006

• Reported By:Margate Florida
Palmetto Marketing
7522 Wiles Rd Ste 112 Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Palmetto Marketing ripoff sent my first magazine 11 months after I ordered it Coral Springs Florida

Like I see on all past complaints, I too had some college kid give me his pitch for going to Mexico and he would win if we ordered. This order was made 12/31/05. Seemed like a good deal so we did it. After 4 months, I remembered we never got a magazine. I looked for our receipt and called Palmetto marketing. They had the right account name, but told us that the order said we ordered magazine we never even heard of. After telling her what we did order, she said she would look into it. Finally, in November of 2006 we received one of the magazines. I have called the company almost 10 times and each rep I speak with has an attitude and treat me like I am an idiot. I'm the idiot? I'm not the one that has a career as a shady marketing company customer service rep.

Avoid any dealing with Palmetto Marketing...As you can see from this website, they have a consistent problem. They even admit in the rebuttal that they let things fall through the crack. Why risk it? Some slime ball is getting rich off your scammed money.

Troy
Margate, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2006 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palmetto-Marketing/Coral-Springs-Florida-33067/Palmetto-Marketing-ripoff-sent-my-first-magazine-11-months-after-I-ordered-it-Coral-Spring-223077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palmetto Marketing