Complaint Review: Palomar Associates

• Updated: Wed, March 23, 2011

• Reported By: enyajlp914 — Hummelstown Pennsylvania United States of America
Palomar Associates
5620 Paseo Del Norte #127-231 CArlsbad, California United States of America

Palomar Associates Ignored my canelation and doubled my original cost and is calling several times a day in an attempt to threaten me for payment. CArlsbad, California

After making a purchase for an online store, I decided I did not want to do it after a few months and called to canel.  Snet back the info.  Never heard from them.  After about 2 years, I start getting calls and mail demanding payment for more than double what the original costs were.  I told them I sent it all back and did not want the program.  But they didn't seem to care.  The cost rises with each nasty phone call and each nasty letter they send.  They are outrageous!!!!  And a rip off!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2011 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palomar-Associates/CArlsbad-California-/Palomar-Associates-Ignored-my-canelation-and-doubled-my-original-cost-and-is-calling-seve-709383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palomar Associates