Complaint Review: palomar associates

• Updated: Sun, October 27, 2013

• Reported By: Patti — Victoria British Columbia
palomar associates
PO BOX 2549 Carlsbad , California USA

palomar associates NRG sent me notices in which stated I owe thousands of dollars & I've never heard of them Carlsbad California

*Consumer Comment: Question

I have been getting notices from this company saying I owe them thousands of dollars.  I have no idea who these people are.  I've never done business with them.  They are taking money out of my bank account without any notice to me.

I have not been able to buy food,my medicine and this month(October) they took my rent money out of my account.  I am getting rather preturbed with this situation.

I have been trying to find out where my money is disappearing from and it has taken me until this month to prove my findings.  I do not wish have anything to do with these people.  They seem to have rather brutal tactics and, as I have never bought anything from them I will not pay them anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2013 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/palomar-associates/Carlsbad-California-92018-2549/palomar-associates-NRG-sent-me-notices-in-which-stated-I-owe-thousands-of-dollars-Ive-1094962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on palomar associates

Question

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

How did they get your bank account number?? Call your bank and tell them to put a stop payment on these scammers.  Better yet close your account and open a new one.