assumption

• Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: hectorelindio — hemet California United States of America
pama management
4900 Santa Anita Avenue #2C EL MONTE, California United States of America

pama management I work for pama management as managers. I want q know that while my wife and I wore working with them in TOWN & COUNTRY HEMET CA they never fixes them at the end I was fixing them with the condition y was the manaeger EL MONTE, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: response

*UPDATE Employee: Sorry but what your saying is not true

I work for pama management as managers. I want q know that

while my wife and I wore working with them in TOWN & COUNTRY HEMET CA they

never fixes them  at the end I was fixing

them with the condition that I was  going

to pay I did not got pay and when they owe me around 5000 they fire as and

cause that my wife is more than one month in the mental health hospital my wife

was Brest fitting my  5 months  dotter she didnt wanted thebotle for 5

days  and my 19 months dotter wakes up in

the middle of the night crying asking for her mother. This company they

are  not interested in conditions that

they are to rent them they only want is money I try to look for a layer but

nobody wants my case please if anybody now some one that will take it please

contact me my number is 9512399733 I do not ask for money only justice

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2012 01:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pama-management/EL-MONTE-California-91739/pama-management-I-work-for-pama-management-as-managers-I-want-q-know-that-while-my-wife-a-867941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pama management

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

response

AUTHOR: 123456 - ()

First of all whoever you are. You are clearly unprofessional and rude. Making fun of the person because of their spelling and making assumptions about them without knowing what they have been through with this management company is by far the most dumbest and sick thing you can do. If you were part of pama management then clearly you are part of the group of thieves and slum lords that run that company. Good way of representing yourself. Way to go!! Oh and P.S. I agree with this man. I believe what he is going through and I know one day pama will be off the map and all of you will be out of a job that you probably didnt even go to college to get based on your rude response. Get a life and get yourself an ettiquite class.

Sorry but what your saying is not true

AUTHOR: Alex - (United States of America)

First let me start out by saying I work for this company and was not paid or asked to do this but I sick and tired of people who can not keep up with job or people who got evicted writing bad reviews.
Like any company their are pro's and con's.

Our biggest con is hiring people who only want the free rent and do not want to work. Our second biggest problem is hiring people who are not honest and like to collect the rent money for themselves and not turn it over to the company. Our third biggest problem is at times renting to the wrong person.

I have worked for this company for a good amount of time and I am very happy! I am assuming your lack of spelling and the way you are speaking is where your problems began. Also sir for you to say you fixed things yourself and the did not pay you that is un-true we have maintenance men and as the manager it was your job to make sure they were doing their job or for you to report them.

Pama is a business and I am assuming that you wanted the free rent and thought this would be an easy job. It is not you must rent, you must collect rent, you must help keep the apartments clean it is a job a full time job. A wonderful job if you apply yourself and follow rules like any job would have.

Like I stated before this company has pros and cons Pama is not perfect. Stop spreading un true stories because you are upset. Its not fair to the people who work very hard to make this company run smoothly and correctly.