banks

• Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Affton Missouri United States of America
Pamela Galicia
2811 S 36th St, Trlr 2 St Joseph, Missouri United States of America

Pamela Galicia also works with Amanda McNamara Siberian Husky Scam St Joseph, Missouri

I recently lost my 14 year old female Siberian Husky.  Our family decided to bring a new female puppy into our home as a second pet, as we have an 8 year old male husky/malamute mix.

I searched the internet and found a website called dogsnow.com.  I searched for Siberian Husky puppies near St Louis, MO.

I found a listing for puppies for sale in Warsaw, MO.  I contacted the seller through the website.

I received an email from the seller PAMELA GALICIA, who informed she had three puppies left for sale.  She texted me pictures of the puppies at my request.

I also asked what city and state are the puppies.  She replied in Warsaw.

After reviewing the pictures I contacted her again to see how the process works.  Do I get to pick a puppy, how do I get the deposit to her and does she ship the puppy or do I pick the puppy up.

Her response was that I get to pick the puppy, send the $200 deposit by Walmart Moneygram or Western Union and she could meet me half way to deliver the puppy.

I sent the deposit Western Union.

She said the puppy would be ready for Christmas.

I contacted her the week of December 17th, 2012, to check on the puppy and to see what day she would be available for pick up and so I could plan the 4 to 5 hour drive one way.

She replied we would probably meet at the Walmart in St Joseph.  I replied asking where St Joseph was at.  She replied north of Kansas City. I started wondering if this was a scam.

She said she would send me the details on Sunday, December 23, 2012, that she would be ready for pick up on Monday, December 24, 2012.

I had not hear from her by 5pm December 23, 2012, so I sent a text message to her.  She replied that she was at work and would text me the following morning with an address to meet.

I texted back asking what time she would text me by as now I was starting to think this was a scam.

She replied she would contact me by 10am.  10am came and went.  So I texted her again about 10:15 December 24, 2012 for the address and time to meet.

She responded that her father was in a car accident and was in surgery and she had to leave town and she could meet me on Friday.  Now pretty positive this was a scam I replied, sorry to hear about your father, but I need to meet today or send me my money back.

She replied by saying it was not her fault that her father was in a car accident and that she would meet me Friday evening to give me the puppy.

I declined, knowing now for sure this was a scam that there would be another reason on Friday as to why she couldn't meet me with the puppy.  I told her no and to return my money.

She replied with "K".

I contacted her on Monday, December 31, 2012, asking when was she going to return my money.

Of course there was no response.

I searched the internet for any information on her and I found 3 listings of others that she had scammed.

One indicated that she had puppies at the beginning or earlier in the year and was using those pictures as puppies she had now.  They sent a deposit and received no dog.

I contacted dogsnow.com, and alerted them of the scam and requested they remove the ad.

I received an email from dogsnow.com on Wednesday, January 2, 2013 saying they removed the ad.  I checked and I could not find the ad on the website, so I'm very thankful for that.

I have contacted the Missouri Attorney General and filed a complaint as well as a few other agency's and I will be filing a complaint with my local police department.

Also I found that she is working with an Amanda McNamara

PLEASE NOTE THERE COULD BE OTHER VICTIMS IN KANSAS, MISSOURI, NEBRASKA AND IOWA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pamela-Galicia/St-Joseph-Missouri-64503-1470/Pamela-Galicia-also-works-with-Amanda-McNamara-Siberian-Husky-Scam-St-Joseph-Missouri-990494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pamela Galicia