Complaint Review: Panda Express

6000 S. Sepulveda Blvd Culver City, California USA

Panda Express Liars Cheaters cant follw directions Culver City California

*Consumer Comment: Troll?

*Consumer Comment: Really?

*Author of original report: Info only

*Author of original report: You probably work at one of these places...

*Consumer Comment: A suggestion for you

I went here and ordered the grilled chicken teriyaki. I have eaten at other Pandas many many times and immediately recongnized that the food portions were off. So what, I want to eat. I asked for what I wanted. Just that with no special requests. The first server put the steamed rice in the box and passed it down like they always do. The next employee read the writing on the box and places the chicken in the box. Then she handed it to me. Where is the Mandarin (Teriyaki) Sauce? She aplologized and and filled a little tiny portion cup with some sauce. I asked what this is about and she said, "Oh, I thought you wanted it on the side." I said, no. She put the sauce on the chicken and I immediately noticed that the sauce was as thin as water literally. I asked why it's so watery and she said "because it's hot." I said: "Ohhh." (I got "oky-doked" on THAT one!) I sat down and despite any cooling down, I had on my chicken what constitutes Teriyaki flavored water. I am not even kidding, folks. So, because of not follwing directions, for giving smaller portions of food than all the other pandas do and for watering down the sauce COMPLETELY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2013 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Panda-Express/Culver-City-California-90230/Panda-Express-Liars-Cheaters-cant-follw-directions-Culver-City-California-1098032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Panda Express

Troll?

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

You posted a report on a public website therefore you will receive rebuttals.  Grow up - you hide behind a pseudonym and call other who rebut you trolls.  Panda Express is FAST food - don't like it got the Pei Wei.  Or better yet make your own food.

Really?

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

- How do you know I have never written any reports here?   The only way you would know that is if you have "followed" me for several years..and even then you may be wrong.  Of course if you call me weird for seeing two of your reports side by side and a very obvious name on others in a very short time what does that say about you if you have been "following" me for several years.

- The only thing I said if if you have all of these problems at various places..perhaps you should look inward as to what may be the real problem.

Otherwise spare us and stop being a troll.

- Umm to paraphrase...me thinks thoust protest too much.

Info only

AUTHOR: The SNITCH - ()

This forum is for you to give your opinion on the subject matter. Not the Author. I won't be responding to your nonsense anymore.

You probably work at one of these places...

AUTHOR: The SNITCH - ()

Coming from someone that has never written any reports here, you come on here and try to blame tge messenger. You work at one of these places and you are just trying to do a little damage control. If you were someone from this site that has written some reports yourself then maybe your balloney would hold some water but it doesnt. secondlyu have looked up mt other reviews and that puts you in the weird catagory. And finally, in case you haven't noticed the name of this site, this site, this is nit a place for positivity. If you have a valid excuse for what I have experienced or anything about the subject matter then let's hear it. Otherwise spare us and stop being a troll.

A suggestion for you

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

You know if you seem to have all of these issues with various fast food and retail establishments.

Perhaps you should take a step back and look at what or should I say who may be the real issue.