Complaint Review: Panda Express

• Updated: Fri, January 03, 2014

• Reported By: Jilani — Fullerton California
Panda Express
150 East Orangethorpe Avenue Fullerton, California USA

Panda Express Store # 0543 Food not given, but charged. Take out food not including fork or napkins. Store Manager Anna very rude and does not speak English well. Fullerton California

*Consumer Comment: Exactly

*Consumer Comment: Is this your first time

*Consumer Comment: What?

I decided to try Panda Express due to people telling me it is really good.  I went in and got my order to go.  I told the lady I wanted the 2 item combo plate to go.  I tried the orange chicken and the beijing beef.  I told them to give me both of them.  I paid and left.  When I got to the office I realized that they did not give me a fork or napkins.  Talk about being cheap and charging ridiculous prices for a tiny quantity of food.  I was mad, but I was at my office and had a fork and napkins, so I let it go.  Then I open my food and only the orange chicken was in the box.  NO BEEF.  I called the number and Joanna picked up the phone.  I asked for the Manager and she gave it to Anna.  Anna barely speaks english.  She told me the forks and napkins were at the store and that I should have taken some before I left.  I replied that I would have if I knew about it.  She then asked for my name so that she would write it down and give me a free entree the next time I came in.  After 5 minutes of her not able to get 6 letters right in any fashion, I told her I would call back because I had a customer to attend to.  I called back and they picked up the phone and immediately hung up the phone.  I tried calling 5 more times and they are now not picking up the phone.

I will not be going to Panda Express ever again.  The food was not that good and the portion was a kids meal size of meat.  If you want to get ripped off by a cheap company, go see them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Panda-Express/Fullerton-California-92832/Panda-Express-Store-0543-Food-not-given-but-charged-Take-out-food-not-including-fork-1112724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Panda Express

Exactly

AUTHOR: Giselle - ()

Food is laid out in front of you, you can see what goes in your container! I last visited the Oakland, CA Panda Express by Walmart and $10 got me enough food for 3 meals!

Is this your first time

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

You write this report like you have never been to a Fast Food Resturant in your life.

Panda Express serves your food right in front of you, the containers are actually never out of your sight.  So just how did you not only miss them putting in forks and napkins in your bag, but did you miss them not putting one of your items in the container?  But baring that, when you did get your bag how come you didn't even take a glance to see if there were forks and napkins in the bag and if they were "missing" to look around and see if it was self service?

If you didn't think their food was that good, why after you tried the orange chicken and beef did you decide to order it?

What?

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

I always have great  service when I go to Panda Express.  I cannot eat a whole meal so I keep some for the next day.. i suggest you check your order before you leave any establishment.  AND what is the reason you need two entrees for one meal???  You are cheap! Does your office not supply your breakroom with napkins and silverware??  Should have checked your items before you left.  You have to accept some blame on this.