Complaint Review: PANDAHI.COM

• Submitted: Wed, March 05, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, March 05, 2014

• Reported By: T-H — Florence Alabama
Mountain View, California USA

PANDAHI.COM Pandahi Global This web site is taking old Craigslist posts of mine, and re using them without my permission. Mountain View California Internet

This company has taken OLD posts of mine from craigslist, and posted them on their own site (Pandahi.com), without my permission. Not only have the items in question already sold, but I have removed my listings from Craigslist..... Yet I am still getting 50 calls a day from people asking about my items that I sold up to a year ago! I dont know who these people are, or why they would fraudulently repost my ads without my permission, but it has got to end!

I am a regular buyer and seller on Craigslist, and have gained a reputation for being a trustworthy seller, and when I have tons of people getting mad at me because my ads are "still posted" on this pandahi.com site, it really is degrating and harmful to me as a seller.

I have tried contacting this site, but have yet to receive any conformation of my ads being removed, or any acknowlagement of their actions in the matter. I can only home someone can put a stop to this garbage. It has gotten to the point that I am wanting to change my phone numbers again, and its already the second time because of this, crap.... It has to stop!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2014 02:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PANDAHICOM/Mountain-View-California-94043/PANDAHICOM-Pandahi-Global-This-web-site-is-taking-old-Craigslist-posts-of-mine-and-re-u-1128400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PANDAHI.COM