pressed

• Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: Emma — Southampton Internet United Kingdom
pandorajewelryukonsale.co.uk.
Southampton, Select State/Province United Kingdom

pandorajewelryukonsale.co.uk.Conned me into buying Pandora jewellery and then never hearing from them again and never getting my items Southampton, United Kingdom

I bought online some Pandora charms from this website: www.pandorajewelryukonsale.co.uk. It was over christmas when i bought them and it totalled to around 35. I got an email message from a group called 'yourspay' who deal with the 'transaction side' of the process. I was given a merchant number and what seemed to be a general process in the internet buying world. It did not cause me any worry to start with.

It then got to the first week of January and still i had heard nothing about the process or dispatch of my order. This was when all companies has started back at work so i started to feel quite annoyed that nobody had bothered to even email. I went onto my 'yourspay' confirmation of transfer email and did a re-read with alarm bells suddenly ringing as i noticed several spelling mistakes. I then proceeded to email this company on their 'website' (concerned that they have my bank details/passwords). In the emial i not so politely informed them of my annoyance and could they please inform me of a date in which i will be receiving my item...not a word to be heard back. I then went on my internet history to my shipping page to contact 'www.pandorajewelryukonsale.co.uk' directly. I sent them a very frustrated email and today discovered they still haven't got back to me.

This leads to today. I then typed in there web address to my search engine to find a call centre number to give somebody a right telling off and instead Rip Off Report shows up leading me to realise i have been scammed. I didn't want to believe sooner that i had fallen for one as i am usually so hot on figuring out a fake! So currently i am kicking myself!!

I am hoping getting the money back from my bank should be very easy to do but i wanted to make this report just in case and to see if anybody has any advice out there for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pandorajewelryukonsalecouk/Southampton-Select-StateProvince-/pandorajewelryukonsalecoukConned-me-into-buying-Pandora-jewellery-and-then-never-hearin-993367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pandorajewelryukonsale.co.uk.