Complaint Review: PANGEA REAL ESTATE

• Submitted: Fri, October 11, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, October 11, 2013

• Reported By: Maria — Salisbury North Carolina
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS Park Forest, Illinois USA

Pangea or Pangears as they are sometimes referred to is DECEPTIVE in its practices and not people friendly.  They will tell you that you are approved and then without warning change it.

They did this to my son in law.  He works and has a good job but less than perfect credit.  They said he was approved but would need a co-signer.  I agreed to co-sign.  I live out of state.  They approved me as a co-signer.  Then said I would have to physically come in to sign the application.  After trying everything to do it remotely, they kept saying no, I have to come in.

Finally I paid for an Airline ticket to physically come in to co-sign for my daughter and her husband.  Then when they came in to give their deposit, before even looking his name up, the girl says you are declined.  I had to cancel my flight arrangements and this  put a hold on my account.  Then they would not give any explanation for decline.  This was after the Manager insisted that they were approved and I was approved and the only thing holding it up, was my flying into town to sign, which I finally agreed to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PANGEA-REAL-ESTATE/Park-Forest-Illinois-60466/PANGEA-REAL-ESTATE-LIES-AND-DECEPTIONS-Park-Forest-Illinois-1091140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PANGEA REAL ESTATE