- Report: #1127360
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Panorama Towing
Panorama Towing25671 Springbrook Ave Santa Clarita, California USA
Panorama Towing Bewaare of Panorama Towing!!! Santa Clarita California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
* This past Tuesday, my semi-truck broke down in Frazier Park, California.
* A telephone call for assistance was made to Panorama Towing On February 25th, 2014 at 8am PST.
* A rate of $150 per hour with a 2 hour minimum was given.
* A truck was dispatched to the scene at 830am PST.
* The Truck arrived on site at 930am PST.
* Despite being told that the truck and trailer weighed 4,000 lbs., they stated that their intention was load it up by hand with 2 men.
* They said they could handle it and after they realized they needed a pallet jack, the first drivers offered to go get the jack. However, management told them no and they would send another truck instead.
* The second truck didn't show up until 4 hours later at 130pm PST and was at the scene for a total of 30 minutes.
* The towing company's address is actually only around 5 miles away from the scene of the breakdown according to our GPS.
- They billed us for 5 hours for a tow over this distance.
* Realistically, this should have cost me $800. However, they are billing me $4,500 + $400/day storage!!!
* And, until I pay their ridiculous bill, they are holding my truck and trailer hostage, along with a client's load that is now seriously past due.
* And, to top it off, they never bothered to contact us for authorization for any of the additional charges.
Is this what a reputable company does?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Panorama-Towing/Santa-Clarita-California-91350/Panorama-Towing-Bewaare-of-Panorama-Towing-Santa-Clarita-California-1127360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.