Complaint Review: Panther Computers

• Reported By: Timber — Milton Florida
Panther Computers
5621 Stewart Street Milton, Fl. 32570 Milton, Florida USA

Panther Computers Damaged my motherboard beyond repair. Milton Florida

I took my Asus G-73 computer there to have them resolder the AC plug. I had to take it back 4 times for same things every couple of weeks.  The last time "a former employee" as stated from the owner damaged the pins to my speakers.  He told me he was looking for parts to repair it.  In addition my Mouse  pad is no longer working. They have had my computer for almost three months now! I guess it is off to small claims court now!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Panther-Computers/Milton-Florida-32570/Panther-Computers-Damaged-my-motherboard-beyond-repair-Milton-Florida-1087216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Panther Computers