Complaint Review: Papa Johns #2966 Valley Stream, NY

• Updated: Sat, February 15, 2014

• Reported By: Long Island Customer — Woodmere New York
Papa Johns #2966 Valley Stream, NY
583 West Merrick Road Valley Stream, New York USA

Papa Johns #2966 Valley Stream, NY Horrible service. Cold food. Poor management Valley Stream New York

*Author of original report: I didn't eat it

*General Comment: Ok...

I am writing today to inform you of my extreme dissatisfaction of your Valley Stream, NY franchise and the person who claimed to be the manager today at 3:05pm over the telephone.

I have ordered from Papa John’s dozens of times since November 2011 and your product has usually been delivered fresh and hot. However, on the last 4 orders, my order has been delivered 60 minute or more after my order was placed. This is well beyond the estimated 30-40 minute window. The order I received today was delivered cold – a huge disappointment – especially after waiting MUCH longer than anticipated.

Frustrated, I called the location and asked to speak to a manager. A man answered and I expressed my current and past issues. His only response was to give us another try and was about to hang up! I asked again about the cold pizza and he told me he already gave me one. “Really, I don’t understand…I’ve never called before”, I explained. He continued to carry on how I called a few weeks ago about how the driver was driving back and forth past my house and couldn’t locate my house. Even if I did, from my first order, there have been instructions that the house is on the corner of Woodmere Blvd & Rica Lane typed write on the box label.

At this point, I am requesting a full refund. Honestly, I doubt I will order again from this franchise again though as I am still shocked by how the “manager” treated me as a longtime customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2014 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Papa-Johns-2966-Valley-Stream-NY/Valley-Stream-New-York-11580/Papa-Johns-2966-Valley-Stream-NY-Horrible-service-Cold-food-Poor-management-Valley-St-1123828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Papa Johns #2966 Valley Stream, NY

I didn't eat it

AUTHOR: Long Island Plumber - ()

Never said I ate the food. I threw it out. The manager offered to take the pizza and re-deliver the order. No thanks I said. You can take the pizza back, however the manager wasnt interested in returning just to take it pizza. And yes, I expect a full refund or Amex will be more than glad to review the circumstances and the picture of the pizza in the garbage.

#2 General Comment

Ok...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

I understand your upset, but requesting a full refund AFTER you have eaten the pizza is not going to happen. Its highly unrealistic to expect a refund AFTER you have eaten the food.