Complaint Review: Papa Johns pizza

• Updated: Sat, October 12, 2013

• Reported By: JesusLuna97 — Lakewood Colorado
Papa Johns pizza
7611 West Colfax ave. Lakewood, Colorado USA

Papa Johns pizza The manger Trevor Saunders, and the GM David Lentz Falsify replacement orders Lakewood Colorado

I ordered a pizza from this resturant and it was not what we ordered. I called and spoke with a manager and his name was David Lentz, he proceeded to tell me that it was a terrible mistake, and he would replace the pizza. I tried today to get that replacement pizza and spoke with a manager named Trevor Saunders, and he told me that the pizza had already been replaced. i know this is not true because it is only me and my wife that live in our home and we have not ordered pizza since we ordered it from this resturant. I am now going to boycot papajohns pizza and ask anyone who orders from this resturant to do the same. If a company makes a mistake then they should honor the replacment, not say it has already been replaced!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2013 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Papa-Johns-pizza/Lakewood-Colorado-80214/Papa-Johns-pizza-The-manger-Trevor-Saunders-and-the-GM-David-Lentz-Falsify-replacement-o-1091500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Papa Johns pizza