Complaint Review: papa johns

• Reported By: geo — huntington Indiana United States of America
papa johns
2084 n jefferson huntington, Indiana United States of America

papa johns Credit Card scam huntington, Indiana

I ordered from this shop a while back, since I am a regular of this establishment. I ordered an order of wings to be delivered and I put it on a credit card online.

I never received the items (which included a tip), but it was still charged to my credit card. I filed a complaint on line and also to the shop in person. They never fixed this and I was still stuck with this charge. They claimed it was delivered, but it never was delivered.

I eventually got it erased from my card, but it still irks me that they did this to a loyal customer. A loyal customer NEVER again. Never order from this place with a credit card, they will totally screw you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/papa-johns/huntington-Indiana-46750/papa-johns-Credit-Card-scam-huntington-Indiana-942481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on papa johns