Complaint Review: papajohns.com

• Submitted: Tue, March 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Boynton Beach Florida United States of America
papajohns.com

papajohns.com Consumer_Services@papajohns.com Papas Reward Scam on-line Internet

I am very upset with Papa John's on-line rewards program. I had an account that I wanted to change the e-mail address on and they advised me a years ago I could not change the e-mail now you can. Then after there Super Bowl promotion for some reason my account was blocked. Because the e-mail was an old employer's e-mail I did not have or use anymore Papa Johns IT department closed the account without my permission then they try to blame me for there mistake. They cannot call me to apologies and take blame for there action they blame the customer. I guess they do not want people to use the on-line order system they have in place. Also, you can not use the reward program if you do not order on-line. It a customer dis-service on-line I will just now order from the stores and demand my points or find another pizza company that wants my business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/papajohnscom/internet/papajohnscom-ConsumerServicespapajohnscom-Papas-Reward-Scam-on-line-Internet-1023912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on papajohns.com