Complaint Review: Paradise Property Management

• Updated: Sat, January 11, 2014

• Reported By: HonestGuyJones —
Paradise Property Management
2151 Sandwood Dr Lake Havasu City, Arizona USA

Paradise Property Management, Paradise Sales and Property Managemet, Paradise Property Management & Sales, (Lake Havasu, City Az) Not to be confused with the legit Paradise Property management in Glendale, Az. Real Estate-1 Management-2 is their California based company. My research Wire tapping, Threatening Displays of Vandalism, Disregard and Disrespect of federal law. Fraud. Infringement. Deceptive Trade Home Invasion. Lake Havasu City Arizona

This company (which is infringing upon a legitimate business I. Glendale, AZ)  uses Craigslist and a poorly administrated website to post fraudulent/deceptive ads. Then tries to constructively evict you. For renters: note that this company is false from the start. They wil take your security deposit and rent--then they disappear. My "lease" (non-enforceable poorly drawn instrument) stated "no smoking as its 24th provision. When contacted, management told me they were out of town and  said "I don't see how that's my problem" in response to me stating my wife and I cannot conceive and be pregnant with second and third hand smoke in our "smoke free dwelling"

This highly offensive response and disregard for the landlord tenant act in the Arizona Revised Statutes (ARS) prompted a personal research project to save my family. Martin and Ronda Standsberry violated 9 chapters just within one segment of the ARS, the landlord tenant act. Communications from the Standsberrys indicated foul play was certainly imminent. This prompted further research. Standsberry claimed to be the president of a company called "Fast Eviction Services" and actually was president for a short, stint during the 90's (the time period wherein this company came undone)

He has experience bullying middle-low income families in legal and illegal ways and uses scare tactics (I.e rough shadowing by p.i.'s, home invasion, privacy invasion (wire tap recovered from motel phone yesterday after it was mysteriously vandalized with the yellowpages opened to a page reading "Rent" in small town (<50k)  I just moved to and know no single person other than my wife in. Standsberry is in violation of federal laws and has made my family and me victims of his ego.

If investigated by officials Standsberry could face imprisonTment for his actions.

MY ISSUES BEGAN BEFORE 3 FULL DAYS OF SIGNING FALSE INSTRUMENTATION. We simply wanted to get our deposit and prepaid rent back and move on since there was clearly a breach in the lease. He has coordinated with neighbors, p.i.'s pea other local peace officers to roundly violate my family's civil rights. Standsberry is unaware that the secret is out and doest want the public to know that the contract he uses is void from the start as Paradise Property Management is not a legal entity. Martin and Ronda Standsberry are crooks. They have companies violating state and federal laws in Arizona and California.

The Californian company is Real estate-1 Management-2; there is a "branch " of this llc in lake Havasu as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2014 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paradise-Property-Management/Lake-Havasu-City-Arizona-86406/Paradise-Property-Management-Paradise-Sales-and-Property-Managemet-Paradise-Property-Ma-1114750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paradise Property Management