Complaint Review: Paragon Acura

• Reported By: Kristin — Sound Beach New York
Paragon Acura
56-02 Northern Boulevard Woodside , New York USA

Paragon Acura SCAM ARTISTS Woodside New York

*Consumer Comment: Do You Have Feet???

I bought my acura in 2009, I love my car, however, the sales process was a complete disaster from the begining.  I called regarding my car which was posted on line.  Put a deposit down the day after I test drove it.  They called me the next day to tell me SOMEONE HAD BOUGHT THE CAR and they wanted to me to get another model (which was 8k more with less options).  I freaked.  threatened to file a suit and complained to every department.  Then was told it was an error and they got my car back for me.  YEA RIGHT.

I bought my car.  They tried to convince me to buy interest outright to lower my payment.  Then told me I had to purchase the warranty as my car was not certified pre owned.  LIES! After I finalized the purchase despite their bullsh*t, they NEVER set my warranty up.  NOW, I have 92k miles on my car and come to find out I have never had a warranty (which was supposed to be up to 100k) and need work done to my car.

I called corporate, in turn they called paragon on three way.  They gave me another warranty to cover me for the remaining mileage of 100k to make up for the mistake.  HOWEVER, now this warranty comes with a deductible which I was assured would be reimbursed by MIKE FRANCIS.  I have sent him numerous faxes with my receipts and request for reimbursement with NOTHING, no return calls NOTHING.  NEVER BUY A CAR FROM THESE SCUMBAGS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paragon-Acura-/Woodside-New-York-11377/Paragon-Acura-SCAM-ARTISTS-Woodside-New-York-1063814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paragon Acura

Do You Have Feet???

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

Right from the VERY START they showed you what they were all about.  You even recognized that as stated in your posting.  You played doormat and incredibly CONTINUED to deal with them even though they tried the bait and switch scam!  That very action on your part told them all they needed to know...you were ready, willing and able to eat crumbs out of their hand!  So they tried other scams.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC