Complaint Review: paragon acura

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: tj — south hempstead New York United States of America
paragon acura
56-02 northern blvd. woodside, New York United States of America

paragon acura scam, not certified like they say woodside, New York

*UPDATE Employee: Paragon Acura

When I first went to paragon they wouldn't show me the car I came to see that I know was there. Finally I made a deal for abbr for 19000 signed papers for over an hr only for them to tell me they cant sell it to me for that price. I was pissed cause I thought we had a deal esp after signing papers. The manager came out and said the car wasnt even available to be sold I was like why would you waste my time even showing it to me Pissed off I stormed out but they called me back and sweet talked me I was pressed for time so.

I made a deal a bought the car it said sold so im assuming they knocked the person outta that deal So only to find my certified car had been damaged previously I have paper work from another certified acura dealer. I filed. A case with consumer affairs and just hoping acura will do exactly what I like before I take legal action I want my money back and get a car someplace else I dont trust them and who knows what else is wrong with the car. The rear view. Mirror doesn't. Work which was dangling off the week after I got it the back door window does not go down and I need new brakes after only 7000 miles the other acura dealer said the car had been damaged who knows what else is wrong with it. I want justice!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/paragon-acura/woodside-New-York-11377/paragon-acura-scam-not-certified-like-they-say-woodside-New-York-974968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on paragon acura

Paragon Acura

AUTHOR: Paragon Acura - (United States of America)

I am sincerely apologetic that you found your experience, at Paragon Acura, to be a negative one.  Our staff holds themselves to a very high standard of customer service, and it is unfortunate when a customer does not feel that their experience reflected that standard.  However, I do thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.  If you could please contact me, at your earliest convenience, I would like to discuss the matter further and see what can be done to remedy the situation.  I look forward to speaking with you.

Kind Regards,