• Report: #1119330

• Updated: Wed, January 29, 2014

• Reported By: Bob Nelson — Coon Rapids Minnesota
Paragon Leads Solutions
P.O.box 2219 Dayton, Ohio USA

Paragon Leads Solutions Mike Caldwell Promises 20 calls a day I would get 1 Dayton Ohio

I waited 6 days before he responded to my email and phone call to fix the problem I wasn't  put in the rotation of recieving any calls. He finally called day 6 pissed off and told me I needed to be more patient and then hung up on me. I called from another number and all my calls were being divererted to another sales rep. I double checked my software to make sure it was working properly. I feel sorry for anybody else he does this to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paragon-Leads-Solutions/Dayton-Ohio-45449/Paragon-Leads-Solutions-Mike-Caldwell-Promises-20-calls-a-day-I-would-get-1-Dayton-Ohio-1119330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paragon Leads Solutions