Complaint Review: Paragon warranty

• Updated: Thu, August 29, 2013

• Reported By: Shanika b — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Paragon warranty
Po box 649 Enola, Pennsylvania USA

Paragon warranty My car is covered under warranty from them, but they won't repair my car. Enola Pennsylvania

i am being ripped off my paragon warranty company.  I am covered under a warranty to have my car repaired And every time I speak with someone they are not working on getting my car repaired. Instead they have giving me the run around and made up excuses to not cover me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paragon-warranty/Enola-Pennsylvania-17025/Paragon-warranty-My-car-is-covered-under-warranty-from-them-but-they-wont-repair-my-car-1080099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paragon warranty