Complaint Review: Paramount Recovery Group

• Updated: Wed, August 03, 2011

• Reported By: Genniene — DOUGLASVILLE Georgia United States of America
Paramount Recovery Group
636 N French Rd Amherst, New York United States of America

Paramount Recovery Group Charles Sanders They Bullied and Harrassed me as well as Aaron Scwartz intimidated me. Amherst, New York

On August 3, 2011 Charles Sanders called at 3:01pm and told me he was a process server and giving me a courtesy call before serving me.
He directed me to call Paramount Recovery Group @ 855-583-2047 case number 174472 to pay the debt so i wouldn't have to served.
I hung up with the so called process server and immediately called them @3:04 pm talking to Aaron Scwartz.
He informed me of an old debt that his company had purchased and that i incurred which left me with 5 pending charges.
1.alleged check fraud
2.defrauding a lending institution
3.theft of goods or services
4.breach of contract
5.internet wire transfer fraud
Aaron further stated that i had to pay or find a way to pay $537 by 5pm.
I told him i have no job and my only means of support is my children's disability check.
Aaron then informed me that if i just couldn't come up with this type of money they'd take $268.75 today by 5pm or else i'd still be served.
I have a Heart Condition called Attacacardia which increases my heart rate with tension also high blood pressure along with acid reflux.
So you see how this call has impacted my day, not to mention my Autistic son.
These people should not be allowed to do skip traces and Lie to Consumers, My cell Is not in my name its in my Domestic Partners name this should be against the law to bait and hook.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2011 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paramount-Recovery-Group/Amherst-New-York-14228/Paramount-Recovery-Group-Charles-Sanders-They-Bullied-and-Harrassed-me-as-well-as-Aaron-S-760441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paramount Recovery Group