Complaint Review: paramountsong

• Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Perth Other Australia
nashville, Tennessee United States of America

paramountsong StarTune Records record contract nashville, Tennessee

Concerning Startune Records and Paramountsong, I was happy with the quality of song demos done for me using my own tunes and words, the cd they put onto I-tunes/Amazon seemed ok but I'm puzzled how the album or one song in particular got high in the music charts for the rogue Luxembourg radio station but I've never rec'd any payment for the album. I also got sent two links thru the email to put the album onto I-tunes in first place. Still puzzled.  When I looked under -

www. roamed.com (anonymous) I saw the whole album had  been heavily hit with viewers.  Still puzzled, but either another hacker got it or someone sent two links on purpose. Still I was happy with the sound on the demos and it gave me satisfaction for my effort, but it would have been nice to earn some $$$$  as well.  I did put 4 videos on You Tube with the songs to adv for enjoyment but still no sales.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/paramountsong/nashville-Tennessee-/paramountsong-StarTune-Records-record-contract-nashville-Tennessee-988536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on paramountsong