Complaint Review: paramountsong

• Updated: Mon, February 24, 2014

• Reported By: jazzy — augusta Georgia
paramountsong
3212 westend avenue suite 402 nashville, Tennessee USA

paramountsong i spent thousands of dollars with them.They claimed my music was being put on I tunes and Amazon .com. Every time I would call to find out status a woman would claim it would be posted following week. That was 7 months ago. No such thing has happened .Paramount song company are theives. They also claimed my music would be sent to radio stations. That Two years ago > It has not happened. They are stealing peoples music. I must sue. I have lost a lot of money to them nashville Tennessee

Paramount song has stolen thousands of dollars from me.They claimed my music was so good my songs had been selected togo on I Tunes and Amazon .com. I just had to pay about 700 dollars for remastering.I paid them 7 months ago still nothing has happend. Every time I call them they claim music will be posted next day. Nothing happens. I also paid them to sen my music to numerous radio stations across country.I spent about 400 dollars for that. Upon contacting the selected stations I was told they never recieved any such music.I have spent also about 4000 dollars to have them put my music to my lyrics...They have Ripped Me Off!..It seems that I must sue this company.They may be at this time making money off my music!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/paramountsong/nashville-Tennessee-37203/paramountsong-i-spent-thousands-of-dollars-with-themThey-claimed-my-music-was-being-put-1126162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on paramountsong