Complaint Review: Paramountsongs.com

• Reported By: gospelyric — Lexington Tennessee United States of America
Paramountsongs.com
3212 West End Ave, Suite 402 Nashville, Tennessee United States of America

Paramountsongs.com Paramountsong Scam Nashville , Tennessee

Please, do not do business with Paramountsong.com.  They are a rip-off of the very first order.  I  sent them the lyrics to a gospel song and selected that genre which was supposed to steer them in the right direction as to tempo, pacing, etc.  I sent them a simple rhyming couplet song, three verses and three choruses.  I paid in advance, $200 by credit card, and was told it would take six to eight weeks to get my demo back.  The reason for the delay is to allow the 45 day period of time to run out that  you have to dispute a credit card purchase.  It had absolutely nothing to do with how busy they were.  During the wait, they contacted my and wanted me to enter my song in one of their "contests", another scam.  Then they contacted me about a reduction in prices for their services, $134 instead of $200, but only for new songs, another scam.

When I finally got my demo back, it sounded like the worst honky-tonk screeching imaginable.  The singing was third rate, the music was atrocious, and on top of everything else, they sent the CD with a paper label.  The industry stopped using paper labels several years ago because the disks kept getting hung up in slide-in CD players.

But the worst of the worst to me was that they changed the words of my song.

When I got hold of David Robinson and told him of my displeasure, he told me to put it in writing in an email, which I did and sent it four times.  He has yet to respond.  Please do not do business with these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2011 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paramountsongscom/Nashville-Tennessee-37203/Paramountsongscom-Paramountsong-Scam-Nashville-Tennessee-757280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paramountsongs.com