Complaint Review: ParetoLogic Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, February 17, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, August 10, 2012

• Reported By:N. Miami Beach Florida
ParetoLogic Inc.
1827 Fort St. Victoria Victoria, British Columbia Canada
  • Phone: 250-590-2272
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

ParetoLogic Inc. [their Billing Processor Agency Is: SafeCart (www.safecart.com)] My Licence for their Software service named "RegCure Optimizer" has been interrupted 2 months ago with the request to pay the renewal. They are absolutely wrong, because I did pay the renewal on 10/20/2008 for one year, which expiration date is 10/19/2009. I have sent them several explanatory e-mails as well I transmitted to them 2 scanned pages of the original proof of payment. Victoria British Columbia

*UPDATE Employee: SafeCart Charge

They are asking me money for the renewal of their service
called: RegCure Optimizer." And this is going on for 2 months. I explained several times by e-mail and also sent them copy of
the proof of payment that I made on 10/20/2008, which date
of expiration is 10/19/2009 and I am intitled to be serviced up
such date. They have discontinued my service without reason
2 (two) months ago and not yet given to me any reply to my
various e-mail sent them so far. Due to the unjustifiable breach
of service I want my money back entirely.
Sincerely,

Mario
N. Miami Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2009 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ParetoLogic-Inc/Victoria-British-Columbia-V8R-1J6/ParetoLogic-Inc-their-Billing-Processor-Agency-Is-SafeCart-wwwsafecartcom-My-Lice-424968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ParetoLogic Inc.

SafeCart Charge

AUTHOR: CustomerSupport - (Canada)

Hello,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com.

Warm regards,