Complaint Review: paretologic safecart

• Reported By: Michael — Newport Beach California United States of America
paretologic safecart

paretologic safecart RegCure Charged a second time, one year later. Internet

*Author of original report: Update: Received full refund

RegCure and PareToLogic's software did not fix my PC's problems one year ago, and this year my credit card was charged a second time (almost exactly one year later).  This year they threw in a Privacy Control for only 9.97 additional.

The email that I received this year says "Thank you for your recent software purchase!"  I registered myself for their support to send a ticket and received an email stating I purchased it a second time.  No phone number to call on their website or on the email.

Both times charged through SafeCart.  I feel as though they

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2010 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/paretologic-safecart/internet/paretologic-safecart-RegCure-Charged-a-second-time-one-year-later-Internet-572913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on paretologic safecart

Update: Received full refund

AUTHOR: Michael - (United States of America)

Update: After three or four tries by email, I never received a good explanation of why I was charged a second time.  The 'mixup' was described as my "second order", a "double order" and my favorite, "We are not sure what caused this second order. It was not an order but a new order".   Anyway, the rep was polite and to their credit, they gave me a full refund after only my second email to support.