• Report: #271939

• Submitted: Sun, September 02, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, March 20, 2008

• Reported By:Bradley California
PARKER POLICE DEPARTMENT
1314 11TH STREET PARKER, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone: 928-6692265
  • Web:
  • Category: Police

PARKER POLICE DEPARTMENT LAZY INEXPERIENCED COPS PARKER Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Parker Police Department Diligent and Experienced Servants

My home was robbed in California by a former friend from Az I let stay at my house.My safe was broke into and all my worldly possessions gone along with 15 irreplacable guns,credit cards, all my identifyable info and the getaway was in my car. She went back to Parker AZ and started running up bills the Parker Police finally pulled her over in my car but by then she had already wrecked it and disposed of my possessions.The Parker Police never even notified me they had my car or anything. They denied taking any of my possessions from her home and acted as if it never happened. The DA in Riverside CA prosecuted her on the theft of my car and she was sentenced to 220 days but all this was no help to the Parker Police Dept who wouldnt even return my phone calls. I filed a complaint with the Chief Of Police Mendoza and that was a waste of my time. The picture has gotten much bigger now since every criminal in town and within 50 miles is using my identity. This has destroyed my personally and financially and I never imagined it would happen to me. I have done all the 'leg work' on the people using my identity along with providing the address in Parker that items were being shipped to and they don't care.

Timothy
Bradley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2007 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PARKER-POLICE-DEPARTMENT/PARKER-Arizona-85344/PARKER-POLICE-DEPARTMENT-LAZY-INEXPERIENCED-COPS-PARKER-Arizona-271939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PARKER POLICE DEPARTMENT

Parker Police Department Diligent and Experienced Servants

AUTHOR: Allwise - (U.S.A.)

It's terrible that anyone would steal a persons posessions and identity. It is too bad that those we know and let into our houses while we are away would steal from us. However, It's not the police departements fault.