Complaint Review: Parker TV Repair

• Reported By: WhiskeySam — Parker Colorado
Parker TV Repair
18800 E Clarke Rd Unit 104 Parker, Colorado USA

Parker TV Repair Replaced defective TV fans with used fans Parker Colorado

On 1/8/14 Parker TV Repair, in response to a Fan 1 error, replaced 2 fans and cleaned the TV. I noticed the "new" fans were very dirty with dust and mentioned that they were not new to the repairman. He continued with the repair using what I believe were used fans. They finished the repair and the TV worked fine. The next day I had a telephone conversation with the manager asking about the used fans and he offered to send me new fans. I declined and instead ask him to put a note in my file stating that used fans had been used and that I would contact him if I had any trouble with them. On 5/7/14 I had another fan error and called Parker TV Repair and asked them to order new fans to replace all of the fans (3) in the Samsung TV. They said they would. Having heard nothing back I followed up with them on 5/19/14 and was told they had not received the fans yet and would call me when they did. On June 6 I called again and got voice mail. I left a message which has not been returned. I called again leaving another message saying I was at a loss as to what to do and asked them if they thought I should contact the BBB or possibly Tom Martino. Still no response as of this day, 8/13/14. Their total bill was $290.40, $130.00 of which was for the fans.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2014 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Parker-TV-Repair/Parker-Colorado-80134/Parker-TV-Repair-Replaced-defective-TV-fans-with-used-fans-Parker-Colorado-1169526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Parker TV Repair