Complaint Review: Parrot Head Pool Service

• Updated: Tue, August 27, 2013

• Reported By: Tony M. — Spring Texas
Parrot Head Pool Service
22632 Kuykendahl Rd., Suite E Spring, Texas USA

Parrot Head Pool Service RIP OFF PRICES-HORRIBLE SERVICE-TATTOOED EMPLOYEES ON DRUGS Spring Texas

worst pool company around !!!! Every week I have a different guy cleaning my pool. From week to week I never know who is going to show up. Most of the guys I have seen are covered in tattoos and are not very clean cut. The prices are CRAZY high and my pool never looks right. Don't waste your time on this horrible company. A few guys that have showed up looked like they were on drugs. STAY AWAY.

One guy also came to clean my pool and ended up breaking a piece of my equipment and they charged me to fix it even after he admitted twisting on it to hard and that he did it. Office staff is rude and unprofessional the girl I spoke with on the phone is rude and obnoxious . They had my credit card set up for regular bill pay and every month they would run my card 2 or 3 times for the one ( outragiously priced services) service. Just plain and simple just find someone else these people have no idea what to do except greed for money

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Parrot-Head-Pool-Service/Spring-Texas-77389/Parrot-Head-Pool-Service-RIP-OFF-PRICES-HORRIBLE-SERVICE-TATTOOED-EMPLOYEES-ON-DRUGS-Spri-1079473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Parrot Head Pool Service