Complaint Review: Partnercare Funding, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, November 01, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: Mike Ross / Stony Road Farm — Lebanon Oregon United States of America
Partnercare Funding, Inc.
400 Market St. Industrial Park, suite 5 Wappingers Falls, New York United States of America
  • Phone: 845-240-7990x1000
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Partnercare Funding - Joseph Mori Funding Agreement Fraud and Loss of $6,000.00 ernest money funds by Borrower Wappingers Falls New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: No deposit was received

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: No money every received

*Consumer Suggestion: Dissatisfied party

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Not true

On 9/10/2012 I was given a funding agreement from Partnercare Funding Inc. in the amount of $2,460,000.00 for the sole use of building and creating a 26,800 square foot commercial green house in Lebanon, Oregon. Part of the compliance in this transaction was to locate a property and in this case provide earnest money in the amount of $6,000.00 to be paid to seller at closing. The property in question is 40837 Mcdowell Creed Rd, Lebanon, Oregon, 97355. The funding agreement used the incorrect zip code on their agreement.

Joseph Mori signed this agreement as President of Partnercare Funding, Inc. and provided the agreement to me, "Mike Ross" Owner of Stony Road Farm, an Oregon Company. Stony Road was mis-spelled on the agreement as "Stoney".

The broker in question and part of the agreement is Resource Capital Mortgage, James McBride , Cypress, Texas, telephone # 713-202-2358.As of this date both parties have failed to communicate with the borrower and subsequently the borrower has forefited the earnest money in question to to non performance of stated funding.

No terms of  of Termination or Amendments were ever inacted as described within the original funding agreement.

It is my intent to see the responsible party or parties that provided this agreement be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and the earnest money refunded in full to the Borrower.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Partnercare-Funding-Inc/Wappingers-Falls-New-York-12590/Partnercare-Funding-Joseph-Mori-Funding-Agreement-Fraud-and-Loss-of-600000-ernest-mo-963261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Partnercare Funding, Inc.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

No deposit was received

AUTHOR: Joseph - (United States of America)

We never received any funds from this person for funding. If they have given a deposit and we would not have funded then they would get their deposit back as we have done in the past.

I would like to know whom they sent money to that they got scammed by.

I have my suspicions but before I make any accusations, I will make sure my facts are 100% accurate and not engage in slander like this group did.

Joseph
Partnercare Funding

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

No money every received

AUTHOR: Wildfoot - (U.S.A.)

No money was every received by my company for this loan. We did issue documents and they never gave me the 1% deposit required and that is why the deal never funded.

This is slander and this report should be removed.

This is not the first report I have seen for loans not being done for people who never executed the contract with a required deposit.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Dissatisfied party

AUTHOR: dissatisfied party - (United States of America)

I want to contact anyone who believes that any party related to the individuals mentioned in this article didn't perform.

The reason why is simple.. I have a group of parties that I know of that all have experienced the same outcome of nonperformance by certain parties mentioned in this article posting.

I have firsthand knowledge as an individual whose reputation was damaged among his business network.

Please contact me with your information at the following address...dissatisfied.party at gmail dot com

Thank you for your cooperation and I hope to speak with you all soon.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Not true

AUTHOR: Wildfoot - (U.S.A.)

No Money has ever been given to me for this deal nor has any money been given to resource capital. We did approve a loan but no deposits were ever made.