driving

• Reported By: IndependentThinker — Fairfax Virginia
Parts Geek
50 S Maple Ave. Marlton, New Jersey USA

Parts Geek disregard for customer poor service Marlton New Jersey

RECOMMENDATION - FIND ANOTHER PARTS DEALER (Rock Auto, Advance Auto Parts, Pep Boys, NAPA, CarQuest).

I can affirm the comments that Parts Geek (http://partsgeek.com) provides the absolute minimum in customer service. Be forewarned - the company has a bulk shipper rate for parts they send you. They shipped me a large pipe for $27, next-day. When I needed to return the pipe the lowest consumer rate to return it was $184. That's nearly 6x the cost they paid. I contacted PG to see if they would allow me to pay them for return shipping and postage to send me the shipping label. Their response was a single sentence, "We are sorry but we can not do anything about the return shipping for your part." When I tried to call them the line went to Hold and no-one ever picked up although I left the line connected on speaker for more than 15 minutes on multiple calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Parts-Geek/Marlton-New-Jersey-08053/Parts-Geek-disregard-for-customer-poor-service-Marlton-New-Jersey-1065850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Parts Geek