Complaint Review: partsgeek.copm

• Updated: Thu, August 21, 2014

• Reported By: Victim of theft — Watauga Texas
partsgeek.copm
Internet USA

partsgeek.copm Took my item back, won't return call or email New Jersey Internet

8/21/2014

On May 26, 2014, I went on Partsgeek.com website and ordered some rotors for my BMW. I followed the steps on the site to pick the right rotors. It turns out the rotors were wrong when I recieved them. I called into their customer service and explained I went through the site and picked them through their site, and the site picked the wrong size rotors. The guy I spoke with said they would send me a UPS label to return the items and gave me a RMA # and said to place this info all over the box. Well I got the RMA # and then never got anything for the shipping label. I then emailed them back saying where is the shipping label and I would get one word responses or emails saying I would be contacted by someone in customer service.

I never heard back, so I called again, (after three weeks of emails) held forever, then re explained the siutation and someone finally sent me the shipping label. [continued below]....

..... I put the RMA # everywhere on the box like they instructed me and they recieved the item back two days later, early July. I inquired on 7/24 and I asked about the money back, which i got an email stating they would contact me in 24 hours or so. I never heard back. I emailed them back on 7/29 saying this is ridiculous to be two months into this, and it almost seems personal, which this time I got a ticket denied response from the company. I then called again on 8/18 asking about my return. I had hoped over the month period I would have heard something. I explained the situation to Bob and he assured me he would call me back. Never did, now when I call I just get a email us voicemail when I call customer service and the personal # of Bob is always busy, minus one time, which he let the phone ring for a few minutes before picking up the phone and hanging up on me with no answer. When I called back, it went to a busy signal. I have also emailed there customer service page on the home screen again today with no answer. They have already cost me more  money than what I spent in missed work time. At this point, I want my refund or credit more on principality than anything else. At this point its costing me to keep trying to not get robbed by these crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/partsgeekcopm/internet/partsgeekcopm-Took-my-item-back-wont-return-call-or-email-New-Jersey-Internet-1171396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on partsgeek.copm