Complaint Review: partstrain.com

• Updated: Mon, August 06, 2012

• Reported By: Bane — tustin California United States of America
partstrain.com
17150 S. Margay Ave carson, California United States of America

partstrain.com partstrain Ordered a pair of taillights from them, and canceled the order due to shipping time. carson, California

I ordered a pair of taillights from them on July 24, and since the shipping time was going to take longer than the time that I had to correct my problem I canceled the order. I was then told that the part had already been shipped and that I would have to return the parts for a refund. I explained to the agent that according to the tracking information that I had been provided that it had NOT shipped and that Fed-Ex had no record of the shipment.

Then I was told that the refund request was being processed and that I would receive a phone call by the end of the week once the refund had been processed. Well another week went by with no phone call. I had to call back only to get the same song and dance. I then called again today August 6, and was told that the refund would be ready by Thursday August 9. I am going to the bank this afternoon to reverse the charges. Avoid this company if at all possible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2012 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/partstraincom/carson-California-90746/partstraincom-partstrain-Ordered-a-pair-of-taillights-from-them-and-canceled-the-order-d-923266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on partstrain.com