Complaint Review: Partznow.com

• Reported By: erose — Checotah Oklahoma
Partznow.com
1236 E Empire St. Suite 1 Bloominton, IL bloomington, Illinois USA

Partznow.com Transmission Partznow.com Sold me was Bad bloomington Illinois

Purchased a transmission in April 2013, didn't receive the transmission until the 1st part of June.

Had the trnasmission installed by a mechanic and didn't get 90 miles down the road and it shelled.

Called the company and spoke with Carter (sales manager) and he informed me that they would send

a new transmission because it had a 12k miles/1yr warranty.

I waited on the transmission until September 2013 called back and he said they would be shipping one.

It's Nov. 2013 and I have tried calling multiple times on several different numbers to no avail. Every number

I call now goes straight to voice mail. Not only am I out the $1291.50 for the transmission, I had to have a wrecker

pick the truck up and take it back to the mechanic and now have to pay the mechanic again, that is if I ever get my transmission or money back so that I can buy one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2013 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Partznowcom/bloomington-Illinois-61704/Partznowcom-Transmission-Partznowcom-Sold-me-was-Bad-bloomington-Illinois-1098801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Partznow.com